MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

YAY

I liked Hamiltoe and Mindchamber's the best, though I can't remember why now.

House of 1000 Cats House of 1000 Cats

Loved it

This is now one of my favourite flashes. The best thing about it was the story, and the music that went with it. Excellent work

Mario's Silent Movie Mario's Silent Movie

Fairly boring

It would have been nice if the music had matched the flash, and changed for the different moods of the story. Also, I don't think real black and whites had as much exposition as your flash. In summary, this flash doesn't work as a homage to the old black and white movies, which in my opinion have a certain charm to them that don't deserve this treatment.

Don't feel too bad. I've had enough of Mario flashes; my low score could be partly attributed to this.

Junior High *NOT REAL* Junior High *NOT REAL*

The graphics weren't bad

I'm sure you already know that this flash isn't quite going to be one of the best here. For a first attempt though, I was surprised, as the graphics weren't bad.

The story was poor, and wasn't concluded well. Perhaps you enjoy the story because these events actually happened to us, but remember that you're conveying a story to people who don't know it yet. Try to make it more engaging. For example, the situation at the end where the girl couldn't get her food was surprisingly horrible. If you intention was for that part to be funny then it wasn't! I have no idea who the girl is in real life: it seems obvious to me that it was an in-joke.

The drawings weren't too bad, but the animation was very poor. All I remember were the kid's arms animated.

Trent shouting 'girls' at inappropriate moments made me laugh.

An-Thrax69 responds:

Thanks the constructive crtisim helps alot. Thanks for being kind! I streamed the sounds but IT DELETED HALF THE SOUNDS! Please can you send me a message on how to fix this?

Banana Fingers Banana Fingers

Very funny

I didn't think it was possible to make a parody of Salad Fingers. How wrong I was! I almost had to close it because it I was laughing so much.

I now see that Salad Fingers is an ideal creation to make a parody of. A Salad Fingers viewer is confused, not knowing whether to laugh or despair. This flash allows us to laugh at the awkwarkness of the series.

African Teacher Saga African Teacher Saga

Reminded me of some of my teachers

I enjoyed this flash. The teacher's behaviour resembles some of my teachers when I was at school, which wasn't long ago. At school we would have a great time making fun of them, so perhaps this flash appeals to that nature in me.

I thought the voices were well done and very funny. Voices done well like this are very humourous.

The drawings could be better.

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

A new flash to add to my favourites

This was a very innocent flash, and because of that I think that if it were to be brought out for children, perhaps as a book, then it'd stand a good chance of doing well. I loved the 'magical' style of it.

As you said in the flash, the music suits it perfectly. Well done to the composer.

The Original Hunt: Pt. 1 The Original Hunt: Pt. 1

Very nice work indeed.

Overall it was very innocent, and if it were brought out for children, perhaps as a book, I think it'd stand a good chance of doing well. I loved the 'magical' style of it.

As you said in the flash, the music suits the flash perfectly. Well done to the composer.

Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

Work a look.

Not bad. I didn't find a lot of the jokes funny, but you yanks have a 'different' sense of humour to us english. I say different; i mean more low-brow, if you will.

Fart jokes??

So, the content was largely quite unfunny, which, I suppose what I was expecting. ('The one to rule them all' was funny only about twice, dude!) Poor show, frog. How did you get where you are today again?

Hats tipped quite a bit, though, to NALO. Good work there son. Not at all near some of the best animation work on this site though, but not bad.

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

The top dog.

Marvellous work. I do believe this is the best flash on this site, at the time of writing. The sound and direction were top-class. A special note to the art and animations which were awesome.

I hope you do publish the rest in this series and it doesn't just die.