Colour My Fate Colour My Fate

Beautiful game, but gets boring and frustrating quickly, especially if you're not sure where to go. This would have been better as a much shorter game.

Abandoned Abandoned

I have a key and a doorknob. There's a gong and two statues. What am I supposed to do? Desperately, I tried using the key on the gong. Nothing happened. I tried the doorknob on the gong. Of course, nothing happened. So I did the same thing with the statues. Nothing happened either. So I stopped playing.

Crossroads:2D Crossroads:2D

Gotta kill 'em all

I liked the logic of the game's progression. First you find you need a coin to buy stuff, then you find an old man who gives you a coin in exchange for a good deed, and you can use the coin to buy a sword instead, with which you can kill the baker and get the old man's bread anyway.

I liked that you could kill anyone, which is something I rarely see in a videogame. Usually NPCs are safe from a player's murderous intentions, but here it encouraged to unlock the different endings.

I liked the relentlessly cheery music and graphics that either contrasted my actions as a grim murderer, or satorised my character's unthinking eagerness to carry out orders.

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

Fun game

I sat on the toilet without my pants on, then farted gently 3 times. The game told me I'd shat my pants

Besieged Besieged

The best tower defence game I've played

The thing I liked most was the difficultly. It is a VERY challenging and punishing game. Every time I failed I stopped and thought about how I could improve my tower placement to get the most out of them. It was certainly a 'just one more go' type game. It helped that the levels could be completed in around just 5 minutes (if you knew what to do).

I liked how the awards worked: they rewarded players with game bonuses, but they weren't a huge upgrade system that required a timesink. The game made the player get better by requiring them to learn about the towers instead.

I also liked that there weren't many towers which kept things simple.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

loved it

This has been inspired by Braid, I think. The way the story is told, the type of music, and the gameplay style, are all similar to Braid. This is a great game. I loved how you could create lots of versions of yourself to run around the level. Each time I died or failed, it wasn't a complete waste, as that version of myself might help me out in the future. At the same time it was funny, watching all my past, failed attempts. Each guy seemed to have his own personality. The first man would be slow and cautious, while the later men would be risk-takers and sucidal, and it would only be when I figured out the level that I would have men who would be genuinely helpful. Basically, it was cool watching all these versions of myself run around. It kind of showed me how amazing my own brain is.

I also liked the comments displayed as you play the game. Some were funny, and others were poignant.

I've only come across thie mechanic once before, in Braid, so I'm going to try the other 2 games you suggested, Cursor*10 and Chronotron.

Strip Tetris Strip Tetris

some criticisms

Some criticism:

the width of the playing area was too wide (i.e. too many blocks required to make a row); the music was repetitive;

When I pressed 'down' the blocks go all the way to the bottom immediately - it would have been better if they just fall down quicker.

Also the shapes weren't tradional tetris shapes, but I suppose this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

But well done for making a working tetris game, I wouldn't be able to do it.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Legendary game

I love the fast action and easy playability of this game. However, one thing- customisation of the controls are very much needed. I die often from trying to jump with the up key.

Pimp Up Halo (beta) Pimp Up Halo (beta)

Bad

I can only hope that the final version will be improved a lot. Most of the characteristics i could change did almost nothing to the item in quesion. In short, there's not enough customability.

Also, how about a choice of music and backgrounds? And a little animation goes a long way.

Metal Gear Solid Quiz Metal Gear Solid Quiz

Rubbish

This quiz was utter dog turd. I was expecting a proper quiz but all I got was immature questions. Shame on you!