MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

YAY

I liked Hamiltoe and Mindchamber's the best, though I can't remember why now.

House of 1000 Cats House of 1000 Cats

Loved it

This is now one of my favourite flashes. The best thing about it was the story, and the music that went with it. Excellent work

Mario's Silent Movie Mario's Silent Movie

Fairly boring

It would have been nice if the music had matched the flash, and changed for the different moods of the story. Also, I don't think real black and whites had as much exposition as your flash. In summary, this flash doesn't work as a homage to the old black and white movies, which in my opinion have a certain charm to them that don't deserve this treatment.

Don't feel too bad. I've had enough of Mario flashes; my low score could be partly attributed to this.

Colour My Fate Colour My Fate

Beautiful game, but gets boring and frustrating quickly, especially if you're not sure where to go. This would have been better as a much shorter game.

Abandoned Abandoned

I have a key and a doorknob. There's a gong and two statues. What am I supposed to do? Desperately, I tried using the key on the gong. Nothing happened. I tried the doorknob on the gong. Of course, nothing happened. So I did the same thing with the statues. Nothing happened either. So I stopped playing.

Crossroads:2D Crossroads:2D

Gotta kill 'em all

I liked the logic of the game's progression. First you find you need a coin to buy stuff, then you find an old man who gives you a coin in exchange for a good deed, and you can use the coin to buy a sword instead, with which you can kill the baker and get the old man's bread anyway.

I liked that you could kill anyone, which is something I rarely see in a videogame. Usually NPCs are safe from a player's murderous intentions, but here it encouraged to unlock the different endings.

I liked the relentlessly cheery music and graphics that either contrasted my actions as a grim murderer, or satorised my character's unthinking eagerness to carry out orders.

Radio Demo Reel Radio Demo Reel

I liked the radio presenter voice. It sounded like Scarlett Johansson. The rest of the voices weren't so good. They sounded too much like your normal voice.